Blog 8

On August 6, 2017, my classmate Read wrote an article over the pressure of assisted suicide. Read made his argument and explained he does not agree with this method and believes, that people should not be given the option to do this. While I don't agree with my classmate I do have to say he had good point to state his argument. Read states that he is against assisted suicide because he thinks that other people should not be able to make or take this decision for others. Also mentioning that assisted suicide is only legal in some states. He also compared it to the dogs scenario.

Overall, I do not agree with my classmate. I believe that people should be given the option to choose and if they are capable of doing it I would agree that if the persons parents or spouse should have the right to determine this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Trump turn his presidency around?